Sunday, October 12, 2008

5th october!!!

ok everybody!
lets sing along!!!
happy birthday to me..
happy birthday to me..
happy birthday to farra..
happy birthday to me...
thank you
thank you
the date of birth is 5th october..
because of some unpredictable reason,
i hd to postponed the fabulous party
to last sunday..12th oct..
here some of da pics for you to witness miss farra belle's stunning party!


getting ready :)


walla! we r done! n its time for snap~ snap~


my official 23 years old pitcha


some gediks photo session

my bestest frens - edz n farrah


thanks to redbox, cupcakechic (curve, damansara)


let the party begin.. :)

me with my birthday cupcake

yum! yum!


here comes the singing sensation!


sisters :)... nadya n mas


goyang inul...


thanks all for coming

n thanks to u for everything...

























1 comment:

Laxmana said...

Farra Belle... Is that your full name? Hm...so sweet...

N'way belle, nice to hav u back in this blogosphere...

And, happy birthday too!!!

Heh!