Thursday, January 22, 2009

give me job plzzz :(

no new entry?
hmmm..
having problems laa..
im very looking forward for my chinese new year vacation!!!!
beaches, blue sea...white sand...calming sun...shopping...hmmmm
to be away from stress... problems....

im jobless now..
finished my study bt gt no job la...
what to do..
somes suggest me in marketing line but im not really that friendly...
n i can consider myself as a shy person also..
malula to approach strangers..
but to be a public attention makes me feel happy :)
yes..yes i admit..
im an attention seeker+drama queen... ;-p

so what do u think da most suitable career for me?

im a chemistry student but i hv no interest in proceeding my current area...
hmmm...
but it is true that chemistry can make good money... legally or illegally hahahah..

i want to feel how does it feel to own money by your own..
to spent the money that u get from ur hardwork..
sounds fun!!

ok ok..
this is just me mumbling to myself bcause of ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...

bye bye

No comments: