Monday, August 25, 2008

Lazy..lazy bum

this past few days, im such a lazy bum.. i enjoyed sleeping a lot! maybe because of the raining season.. my room becomes very cozy n it makes me really hard to wake up!
i missed my class for 2 days already.. all because of my lovely bed n pillows wont let me go from hugging me... hehe.. or i hugged them?

waking up late is not the only reason for me to skip classes...
my car is having her (yes, its a her...she's my bestfren!)moody season now... she keeps having the same old problem again! which is---> flat on battery!
actually, its my fault, i know... i did not start my car for 3 days already...
u see..i only drive my car to class or sometimes to meet up with friends...
because of my holiday break... i totally hv no mood to go out at all.... i spent da whole day sleeping..haha..(i think this is one of da reason im becoming lazy bum---- im habit to sleep!)

i supposed to start my car once in awhile even tho i dont use her... but da prob is i parked my car about a mile away (isiit to much? dunno....) from my apartment!
i hate my apartment management!!!! only one car park available for each unit!!! n there r 3 cars used by my hommies!
but when to think about it, the car park themselves is totally limited! even when they give each unit, one car park....it is still not enough!

n the result from that...
i hv to sacrifice my time, energy n money... to parked my car a mile away n pay rm120 a month for da parking lot!!
its too much!!!

i did jump start my car once, bt then after only one day, da battery flat again!
i can feel there's something wrong with my car... later i found out that Gen2's alarm use a huge amount of electric! ( captor- its an alarm which can be used to trace back ur car location if its stolen)...
sumore there r wiring problems with my alarm... because sometimes it started by itself..
this explain why my battery easily flat...
they said i can repair it back but it will cost me around 400-500...
it doesn't worth it, dont u think so?
better if i cut off da alarm n used da normal one without captor...
Hmmmm... problems..problems...

well... this post is mostly me mumbling to myself bout my own thought! hehe..
because im a bit stressed n tired of doing my assignment now...

better i get back to it... n finish it!!
cayok!! cayok!!

No comments: