Monday, September 1, 2008

Selamat Berpuasa

last night im so excited to start fasting!
i took my 'hadas besar shower' ... i clean myself physically n spiritually nicely to welcome the greatest month of all...-- Ramadahan Al-Mubarak....

me, my bro din n mas planned to hv our sahur at Idaman Restaurant, Mutiara Damansara last night... but sadly they slept earlier so its canceled... i ended up with a slice of bread with butter n sugar for my sahur... hehehe

but today, as i woke up... (around 5pm---hahahahaha!) ...went to shower, i realize, im having my period already...damn it! im so frustrated! but what to do...
my period cycle always end up on early month.. i guess, on da first day of raya also, it will be da same...
so sad.. i cant hv my Sunat Sembahyang Raya! i like to go to the mosque to feel da celebration of Syawal... Hmmm its ok.. i'll stay home n prepare the delicious raya dishes! oh my god! im hungry already!

hehehe Ramadhan just started, i already think bout Raya! cant wait!

im soooo hungry now!!! even tho i cannot fasting but i dont want to spoil my-not-eating-progress..
because i want to train myself to control my lust! so that, hopefully, i can complete this year Ramadhan perfectly like before ( ok, not always laaa...)

its 7.03pm now... another 17mins, we can breakfasting!!! yeah!!!

oh, for those who's living aroung KL...
i want to share this year breakfasting timetable!!!

n lastly,
im wishing all muslim 'Happy Fasting' !!!!!

No comments: