Saturday, November 1, 2008

car problem----> SETTLE!!

yeah!
no more problem with my car!
i fixed her already!
no more flat battery...no more alarm disfunction..
im happy..happy..

sumore i changed the car parked with my sis, nadya already..
no need for me to walkathon every morning anymore!

i already settle dis prob like a month ago..
but only now i feel to write it :)

oh im supposed to be heading to ed's house now for Raya Open House..
truth is i dont really feel to go because of abg jam's freind will be there too.
i met them last two nite..not my type..
one of them tried to be closed with me..
honestly.. i dont like!
i only want my shayang!

Hmmm..talking bout my shayang.. i really miss him..
it has been one week since he went to Iran..
everything is not da same when he is not around..

come back quick!

heh..gediks!

1 comment:

-delia- said...

yesterday i spent the whole day with Sayang-Quw :D

maybe when your Shayang has arrive from Iran, you two will have the whole day to spend ;)