Sunday, November 2, 2008

what an excellent student!

its 2.28 now..
im still awake.. studying..
tired..really tired but what to do.. :(
i will do my best this time
let this be the most memoriable last final exam...heh!
i turned the living room upside down as i make it my study room..
i placed my comforter nicely on da floor... with a pillow n a bolster..
sounds like im going to sleep eh?
but no..i just want to make myself feel comfortable..
this is how i study..
i cant study in my room because its too cozy which cn mke me fall asleep! (it happen many times already ;p)
sumore im not alone if i study in da living room...
there are my sister n my beloved Cute :)
their company avoid me from feeling boring..

this is how i messed up the living room...

adorable miss cute..

she did disturbed me sometimes by lurking on my notes!!!!

yes...that is how i write.. 'si cecep'

she's annoyed by da camera's flash

this is what im studying.. now u know why i really want to finished my study ASAP.. cant take this mumbo-jumbo knowledge anymore!!

*all the pictures was taken because of my uncontrollable boredom!!*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

seronok betol cute tido. suke la si cute tu tido atas comforter tu. hehe

Unknown said...

eh.. lupe nak ckp.. gambate! for final n da last exam... pastu leh g karaoke lagi hehe

KOPI DAN PASTA said...

kimia organik? my favourite....

Belle said...

kimia organic? really?