Thursday, July 24, 2008

almost get summons! phew...!

on da way back home from UM, there's a road block and unfortunately i got caught for not wearing seat belt... i did wore it before i reached the road block but they already marked me earlier! n one of da policeman was brave enough to stand in da middle of da road just to stop my car since im at the fast lane...damn! i told da policeman dat i already fasten my seat belt!
he just laugh n said "oh really? n when is dat? like 5 second ago?" damn!


Then he asked for my license n IC.. He looked fierce at first but after a few chit chat..he cooled down a bit.. i told him im only a student...n im still young.. i dont have money to pay for da summons...( with a very innocent+sympathy+cute face)...

n u know what! it worked!
he pity of me! n warn me not to violate traffic offense anymore!
im grateful for ur kindness sir...

but hey! there's sure a catch!
he asked for my phone number...n promised to call me when he's free...
heh! da hell do i care!!
n for sure i gave him da wrong one!

i was so relieved...
lucky me...

so folks... do fasten ur seatbelt...
its not worth to pay da summons which will cost u few hundred of ringgits..
sumore its for our own safety..

'berhati-hati di jalan raya, ingatlah org yg tersayang'

here's a cool advertisement from proton---encouraging u to wear seat belt! ;)

1 comment:

Laxmana said...

your life is very beautiful la belle... i'm admiring it... why do i really2 like politics... hmmm, dah nasib badannnn ;)