Friday, July 11, 2008

im a morning person now... :)

before, my life is so abnormal... my day normally start at 1.00pm da earliest..! sometimes i can sleep da whole day n woke up at 7.00pm! its because i got nothing to do... im not working, not studying...no nothing! its great! i got no prob with money since my bf fully supported everything! if i feel bored, i went hang out with frens...went for a shopping...
i also spend most of my time at night...partying...
i live like a princess.. life of da rich and famous..

at first, i enjoyed it so much.. i hv nothing to worried... but then i started to hate it...
i feel like i got no life... i can feel dat my brain cannot worked out properly... it became very slow...

i need to change..
my bf suggest me to run some business... but i dont hv enough knowledge and experience to do so..but i will someday... dats what i want to do in my future...
thats why now,
everything has change! i continue back my study! im using my brain wisely now! i wake up at 7.00am now! (sometimes 9am)....now I feel more alive!

but still very hard for me to adapt to the new environment ...
but i realized nothing is this world is easy... i can never have a perfect life if i dont work out for it!
for me, perfect life = money+love+happiness....

i believe life is too short to wake up with regrets. I believe everything happens for a reason.. if I get a second chance, I'll grab it with both hands.. if it changes my life, let it.
nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it..

i will continue to strive for a perfect life as long as i hv my loved one patiently by my side :)
thanks to all my sayangness...

No comments: