Wednesday, July 16, 2008

where have my luck gone?

my day today is very bad... gt no luck at all

i woke up dis morning 7.45am and my class started at 8am!! of course i missed it!
u know why? because i silent my phone in yesterday class n forgot to turned to normal mode even when i set the alarm...i didn't realized it was in a silent mode....
Ed called me for 6 times...still i cant hear it!
Hmmmm..bad luck num 1..

but i still went to UM for the 10am Laboratory.... everything ok... no traffic... im in good mood already...

just as i arrived at the parking lot... again problem comes... there's some event at the Exam Hall and all parking already taken... Hmmmm...
the thing is, i can park at my Faculty but since there always full almost everyday so i just depend on my luck n went to the parking lot's Exam Hall. Because i know, normally only few student parked there accept on exam week!
but who knows there r event today...and i had to park my car at the top of da hill... extremely far from my lab... !!!
Hmmmm...bad luck num 2..

Im a bit late for my lab ( thanks to the unexpected walkathon! )
my lab mates r all ready n just waiting for me...
sorry...sorry
So we started our project smoothly....at first..
i had to distill 2 petroleum sample from the petronas to check the exact composition with GC(gas chromatography) ...
We took more time than we thought to distill da first sample.. u know why? because the heater is a bit broken.. so da heating is so slow! i almost asleep waiting for it...
and the result? something is wrong...
Hmmmmm... bad luck num 3...

we agreed to continue to the 2nd sample... and this time we changed da heater...
the heater looks fine... but turned out to be broken also in da middle of the prosess... im getting to feel exhausted now...
Hmmmmm... bad luck num 4..

Again we changed the heater...finnaly everything worked out well
Then i went for a break to get some rest... im not physically tired but mentally! :(

Back to the lab, we redo the first sample... i already gained my energy back n im positive everything will be done!
I almost finished the distillation until at the very last minute my lab partner told me dat the sample is da wrong one... someone exchanged da bottle!
aaarrrggghhhh! this is pissing me off!
Hmmmm... bad luck num 5...

ok...take a deep breath and restart again! ok... this is nothing.. its not dat i'll die if i hd to repeat again...
and Finnaly....
everything done! yes!

Just as i finished the distillation, suddenly the fume cupboard got some electric shot! luckily i already done my the experiment...
if im still there...who knows what might happen eh?

but my apparatus were still there.. i cannot leave it there....
i have to wait for the lab assistant to make sure everything working first..
Hmmmmm.. bad luck num 6...

at last everything back to normal.. im all set to go back home already..already packed my stuff...
then suddenly my lab partner told me dt we hv to keep da sample in refrigerator even tho u sealed it with para film.. to prevent it from vaporized...
well da prob is, she already locked da locker wer she kept da sample and da keys is at one of our lab partner who went back earlier...
ok this is too much to handle already.. but by looking at her face...i felt pity for her.. i cannot blamed her alone... things happen..shit happen...
Hmmmm.. bad luck num 7...

so i drove all da way to 12th college to get da precious key... and went back to da lab... n kept da sample safely in da refrigerator...

i went back home and straight to the couch for a nice...long waited nap...ZZZZzzzz

Even tho im stressed...exhausted....
but im glad i survived today....
because each day got its own challenge....
n everything depends on us either we up for it or not!

"I believe everything happen for a reason.
People change so that u can learn to let go,
things go wrong so that u can appreciate them when they are right.
You believe lies so u eventually learn to trust no one but urself,
and somestimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together."

Marylin Monroe

2 comments:

Dean said...

huh!
hari2 bz..poyo ja!
ahahahah!

-delia- said...

nice quote, Belle ;)