Friday, July 18, 2008

Last Night...

last nite is a memorable nite for me..

he took my hand,
he stared at it,
he hold it tightly,
he caressed it softly,
he kissed it smoothly...

he looked up,
put his hand around me,
smiling,
kissed my forehead, my cheek and my lips...
hugged me...

He stared deep in my eyes..
a single tears rolling down his cheek...
and he said ..
"u dont know how much i love you... u dont know how much i miss u"

I wipe his tears softly...
I kissed him passionately...
I put his hand firmly in mine...

and I said
"I know sayang....n i will always do"

because i love you as much as u love me
because i miss u the way u miss me..


1 comment:

abbie @ blogger said...

i liked the way you described that memorable night for you..=)

even though I don't know much about those kind of feelings yet..=)