Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shopping spree on mega sale!!!!

Phheww! mega sale is crazy! i can still see da numbers and da % sign sparkling in front of me now... they r dancing n teasing me! like i did not spent enough! arrrggghhh! crazy! dis is crazy! it has to stop!

n it did.... because why? because my classes started.. thank god.. now im redirecting my focus back to my study... no need to think bout those amazingly gorgeous 50% off silky black top... and those incredibly stunning 5inch heels with 30% discount.... ahhhhh! its killing me!

well...well.. now u know how hard issit to be a woman eh?
but it worth every penny i spent because the goods r vavavoom!!!
heh heh sure it is... since i spent da whole day looking for da best!!!!

but it is still long way for mega sale to end! 1st sept!!!
lets hope i can put myself 2gede for da time being...

advise to da rest------> berjimat cermat amalan hidup bersama :)

No comments: